From 2017 EdLab was integrated into the Faculty’s programme and is now led by a variety of staff and external partners, most of our updates have moved to other project blogs. Here are descriptions and blogs where they exist for the academic year 2018-19.
- Stitched Up: Re-think, re-work, re-make: tackling school uniform waste – stitchedupedlab2019.wordpress.com
- MeSeeMe: Exploring performances in an online world
- Fun will save the day: Working with global issues through using the playing and making of games as a medium. – https://funwillsavetheday.wordpress.com/
- The Language of Clay: Use ceramics as a medium to support confidence in English – https://languageofclayedlab19.wordpress.com/
- Geo-Domes; Shape, Make, Discover – Creating imaginative spaces with children – https://geodomesedlab201819.wordpress.com/
- Environmental Play: Exploring learning in the natural environment – https://environmentalplayedlab2019.wordpress.com
The process of being part of EdLab in 2019 is reflected in the student focused project catalogue.
Photo Gallery of projects from 2018-2019